Discussing Blockchain development in Indonesia with IBM and Bank Indonesia.
Constantin (Kiki) Papadimitriou, President of Pundi X has been invited to speak at the Euromoney Indonesia Financing and Investment Forum 2018 on April 4 in Grand Hyatt Jakarta. The event is hosted by Euromoney Conferences, the world’s leading events for capital markets and investment professionals. The event will gather investors, financiers, industry experts and policymakers to discuss the economic outlook for the country, digital payment and blockchain technology.
Constantin will speak with IBM, Bank of Indonesia and 500 Startups in a panel discussion. Below is the detail:
Can Indonesia embrace blockchain technology and how are traditional financial players responding to the challenge from the fintech?
- Current blockchain regulatory landscape and roadmap
- How do traditional financial institutions see blockchain technology and how will they utilize the technology in their fintech strategies?
- In what areas do traditional players see an application of the technology?
- Where do blockchain technology service providers see the growth potential in Indonesia?
Chaired by: Matthew Thomas, Asia Bureau Chief, Banking and Capital Markets, Euromoney Institutional Investor.
- Constantin Papadimitriou, President, Pundi X
- Yashesh Kampani, Head of Financial Services, IBM ASEAN
- Khailee Ng, Managing Partner, 500 Startups
- Onny Widjanarko, Head of Payment System Policy Department, Bank Indonesia
- Johannes Kolibonso, Senior Vice President, IT Strategy and Architecture, Bank Mandiri
The event is now open for registration. We look forward to seeing you there!