A guideline for Token Crowd Sale (21st January 2018)
Last update : 20th January 23:15 GMT +8 (HK/SG time)
This is a step-by-step guideline, for general understanding about the public token sale, please visit Pundi X public token sale update page.
1. KYC whitelist
You are KYC whitelisted (aka “approved to participate”). In other words, you have taken the KYC application process on our website by now, and received a KYC approved email from Pundi X. Visit Pundi X public token sale update page to see other ways you can check yout whitelist status.
2. Get ready
Alarm ready on 21st January 16:00 GMT+8. Token Crowd Sale starts on this date and will end once the hard cap is reached. For more info on hardcap, please visit Pundi X public token sale update page on individual hardcap and other information.
3. Visit https://pundix.com
Visit our website https://pundix.com and start participating by going through the process. Go through a page similar to below:
Input your email address (your approved KYC email) on our participation page, and you will get the address.
There is a ETH unique address for each participation. Please only send to this unique ETH address listed on our website https://pundix.com after inputting your email address.
Please always send from an ETH address which you own the private key, which means not from exchanges!
4. Be safe!
- Always make sure that you are on our official domain https://pundix.com.
- Make sure that you see the “lock” icon and the word “Secure” in the address bar indicating secure connection.
- There is a ETH dynamic address for each participation. Please only send to the ETH address listed on our website https://pundix.com, not others.
- If someone contacts you via any means saying that he/she is related or representing Pundi X please do not trust and always double check (We have taken safety precautions but please be extra careful still).
- Please do not send ETH from public exchanges such as Kraken, Bitcoin.co.id or Coinbase. Only send from wallets which you have ownership of the private key such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Trezor, imToken,Nano Ledger and Electrum.
5. Confirm you receive PXS
Token generation will happen approximately 48 hours after the token sale concludes. The speed of PXS delivery will depend on transaction traffic of Ethereum blockchain. Please take a look at how to check the PXS token received (the article is written for Pre-token sales but the method to check the PXS tokens received is the same).
5. All done!
You are now the owner of PXS tokens. 🙂
Note: this is a step-by-step guideline, for general understanding about the public token sale, please visit Pundi X token sale update page.
Note: For latest discussion, please visit our telegram group https://t.me/pundix.