One month ago, we completed our public token sale in less than two hours. A lot of things happened. To keep you well informed, we create a monthly newsletter. Meet Pundi X INSIDER, the monthly newsletter summarized what we did in a month. This is where you can catch up all the progress we made in one place.
- Pundi X and Blockchain Centre Vilnius has signed the MoU, which Pundi X will provide Blockchain Centre Vilnius access to research facilities and scientists as well as establishing a dialogue between European and Asian regulators and blockchain startups.
- XPOT, a sub-brand of Pundi X POS device, was launched in China. Pundi X has teamed up with Beijing Jiangzhi Information Technology (NEEQ:430443), a public-listed company in China, to deploy the Pundi X POS devices in Hong Kong and Thailand.
- Coinnest will be the first Korean crypto exchange to issue 300,000 Pundi X Pass cards, the NFC-enabled physical multi-currency (fiat and cryptocurrencies) wallet.
- At Pundi X, we believe transparency is one of the most important step for blockchain transactions to make cryptocurrencies become the future of payment. Pundi X partners with VeriME, a blockchain company that specializes in decentralized digital identity verification services. This partnership will enable retailers to sign up for Pundi X’s services by instantly and securely completing their KYC.
- On Jan 24, Pundi X CEO spoke in the panel discussion in one of the Davos WEF Blockchain events about the future of secure digital identity.
- Pundi X and NEM team visit Invest Lithuania
- Bristol Meetup
- Bali Meetup
- Indonesian Blockchain Association meeting
Media coverage and reviews
We want to thank those who spent time reviewing our product and service to provide insightful information and analysis about the Pundi X project. If you want to know Pundi X from the perspectives of the media, our advisors, and our contributors during the past 30 days, here is the list:
- Growing Satoshi’s Dream: Getting Crypto into Venues While Avoiding Big Credit Card by Coin Central
- Pundi X — Bringing Crypto to the Next Billion People by Prediction.vc
- Bringing Crypto to Mainstream South-East Asia, China & Beyond by TheBitFeed
- Coinnest the first Korean cryptocurrency exchange to list Pundi X by Cryptoninjas
- Pundi X Announces Partnership With Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Coinnest by Crowd Fund Insider
- Indonesia-Based Pundi X Inks Deal with Korean Exchange Coinnest by Bitsonline
- Blockchain Retail Startup Pundi X Partners With Korean Crypto Exchange Coinnest by Block Tribune
- Optimistic! Pundi X to bring crypto PoS devices to India by the Hindu Business Line
- Today’s tech news, Feb 09: Indonesian bitcoin PoS firm Pundi X eyes India entry by e27
- Bitcoin PoS maker eyes India entry by the Hindu
- Democratizing Cryptocurrencies by TVB Money Magazine
Product and development
- XPOS mass production is in progress. The first patch of Pundi X POS devices will be available for shipping in April. Final countdown of open for order is now on our website. You can always come back and check the status.
- Pundi X platform was live. Testing is now in progress.
- After the public token sale, we revamped our website, adding more information about PXS and POS products.
- Talents are needed in Pundi X! We are growing fast across the globe. If you believe that the world needs a new financial infrastructure and want to realize your full potentials, join us! http://www.pundix.com/join
The PXS tokens
- Our public token sale was completed, reaching hard cap of US 35 million dollars in less than two hours on January 21, 2018. A total of 11,788 people contributed.
- We will list PXS tokens on Coinnest, the fourth largest Korean crypto exchange on February 24, 2018. It offers the the most extensive selection of cryptocurrencies for trading among all the exchange platforms in Korea.
- We also want to grow steadily in our home market, South East Asia. In Q2, PXS will be listed on Tokenomy. Tokenomy has equipped with a shared log-in with Bitcoin.co.id, the most significant asset marketplace in Southeast Asia with over 900,000 active users. When launched in Q2, Tokenomy.com will be accessible to nearly 1M users. While this is not the first exchange that we will be listed on, Tokenomy partnership represents a meaningful step for Pundi X.
- The PXS circulating supply as of February is 60,259,049. The total supply will be finalized after Jan 2021. It will be based on the actual claim of future unlocks of PXS holders and the release of the reserved tokens.
- As of February 19, our tech team has refunded most of the filings which followed our refund policy. The refunding progress is now slow down as the inquiries are mostly from accidental contributions after our token sale was completed, late filing of excessive ETH contribution, contributions from un-whitelisted addresses and contributions from the exchange wallets, which need relatively longer time for verification. We apologize for slow response at this moment as we need to re-allocate the engineer resources to business development and product implementation.
- Token split has postponed due to unusual increase of trading volume during the split on Feb 1. Over nine million PXS tokens were transferred to the new owners that may not be able to entitle the token split. Here is the interview video made by CoinParty Podcast that Zac explained why we halted the split on Feb 1. We will announce new date of the split when ready.
- Monthly unlocks of 7.316% had been delivered on Feb 3.
Thank you for your patience of reading Pundi X INSIDER. We hope the list will grow longer with more exciting news coming up next month.