A guideline of how to receive. (updated at 8:15 pm GMT+8 Singapore time on April 26, 2018)
All Pundi X token holders are eligible to receive the monthly unlocked tokens till January 2021. During the swap period from March 20 to Sept 20, both NPXS and PXS token holders will get the unlocked tokens automatically. After Sept 20, only NPXS holders will get monthly unlocked tokens.
- Please do NOT keep your NPXS/PXS in the wallet of the public exchanges (except NPXS holders using Bancor, Coinnest, Coinrail, and Coinbene ) because you will NOT get our unlocked tokens. (updated on April 26)
- Bancor, Coinrail, Coinnest, and Coinbene support the distribution of the April unlocked NPXS tokens. However, please do NOT send your PXS tokens to these exchanges to receive unlocked token because you will lose your PXS tokens. (updated on April 26)
- For those do not swap for NPXS tokens, we recommend you AVOID SWAPPING your PXS tokens from April 26 to May 8 as you may experience the delay of receiving NPXS tokens due to heavy traffic on the Ethereum network. If you swap PXS for NPXS between April 26–30, it is possible that you may not receive NPXS token in time and miss the snapshot.
Here is the detail of how we calculate and release the unlocked tokens:
Snapshot time: 11:59 pm GMT+8 Singapore time, April 30 2018
Execute date: 1st week of May.
Amount: 7.316% of NPXS/PXS tokens you hold
Method: Auto. The released token will be sent to the snapshotted wallet address.
How do you receive the unlocked tokens?
- Make sure you hold NPXS/PXS tokens in a wallet that you own the private key, such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Nano, Trezor and Imtoken or hold NPXS token in Bancor, Coinrail, Coinnest, and Coinbene exchange wallets.
- Keep your NPXS / PXS tokens three hours before 11:59 GMT+8 (Singapore time) on April 30 2018, and three hours after 00:00 GMT+8 (Singapore time) on May 1. If you are not able to follow the timeline and the guidance above, you will not receive the unlocked tokens.
- Pundi X team will distribute the unlocked tokens to NPXS and PXS holders who hold their tokens in the private wallets in the first week of May. We will prioritize to distribute the unlocked tokens to NPXS holders. (updated on April 26)
- Exchange partners (Bancor, Coinbene, Coinrail, and Coinnest) will distribute unlocked tokens to NPXS holders in the first week of May. (updated on April 26)
Some frequently asked questions for you to know more about our monthly unlocked tokens:
Can I store my NPXS/PXS tokens in different wallets to get the monthly unlocked tokens?
Yes, you can. Make sure you hold the NPXS/PXS tokens in the wallets recommended above and follow the timeline.
Will I get the unlock tokens if I have bought NPXS from the exchanges?
You are eligible to get the monthly unlocked tokens when you own NPXS / PXS tokens regardless of where you purchase it. Unlocked token “ownership” is tied to the token holders. For example, if you buy the NPXS tokens on April 29, 2018, and transfer them to a wallet suggested above three hours before 11:59 pm GMT+8 (Singapore time) on April 30, 2018, you will receive the unlocked token as we can take snapshot to calculate your unlock tokens in time.
On the other hand, if you sold NPXS / PXS tokens before 29th of April 2018, you would not receive any unlock tokens in May and onwards.
How long will it take to receive the monthly unlocked tokens after the snapshot taken?
We will execute the distribution in the first week of May. Usually, you will receive them within seven days after the snapshot is taken.
How many monthly unlocked tokens will I receive?
The amount of the monthly unlocked tokens is calculated based on how many NPXS/ PXS you hold in the supported wallet when the snapshot happens.
The rate of 7.316% applies to the monthly unlocked token for the first 12 months after completion of our public token sale on January 21, followed by 2.11637% for the next twelve months, and 0.88187% for the last twelve months. There will be no unlocked token after January 31, 2021.