How to receive and FAQ
It’s the time to prepare to get ready to receive the monthly unlocked tokens. All the Pundi X token holders are eligible to get the monthly unlocked tokens. The unlocked token “ownership” is tied to the token holders regardless where you get NPXS and PXS tokens.
During the swap period from March 20 to Sept 20, both NPXS and PXS token holders will get the unlocked tokens automatically. After Sept 20, only NPXS holders will get monthly unlocked tokens.
The rate of 7.316% applies to the monthly unlocked token for the first 12 months after completion of our public token sale on January 21, followed by 2.11637% for the next twelve months, and 0.88187% for the last twelve months. There will be no unlocked token after January 31, 2021.
Here is the detail of how we calculate and release the unlocked tokens:
Snapshot time: 23:59 GMT+8 Singapore time, May 31, 2018
Execute date: 1st week of June
Amount: 7.316% of NPXS/PXS tokens you hold
Method: Auto. The released token will be sent to the snapshotted wallet address.
- Please do NOT keep your NPXS/PXS in the wallet of the public exchanges, except NPXS holders using Bancor wallet, Coinrail,Coinbene, Coinnest, and Hotbit because you will NOT get our unlocked tokens.
- Bancor wallet, Coinnest, Coinrail, Coinbene, and Hotbit support the distribution of the May unlocked NPXS tokens. However, please do NOT send your PXS tokens to these exchanges to receive unlocked token because you will lose your PXS tokens.
- For those do not swap for NPXS tokens, we recommend you AVOID SWAPPING your PXS tokens from May 28 to June 8 as you may experience the delay of receiving NPXS tokens due to heavy traffic on the Ethereum network. If you swap PXS for NPXS between May 28–31, it is possible that you may not receive NPXS token in time and miss the snapshot.
How do you receive the unlocked tokens?
- Make sure you hold NPXS/PXS tokens in an ERC20 wallet that you own the private key, such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Nano, Trezor, Trust Wallet and Imtoken or hold NPXS token in Bancor wallet, Coinrail, Coinbene,Coinnest and Hotbit exchange wallets.
- Keep your NPXS / PXS tokens three hours before 23:59 GMT+8 (Singapore time) on May 31, 2018, and three hours after 00:00 GMT+8 (Singapore time) on June 1. If you are not able to follow the timeline and the guidance above, you will not receive the unlocked tokens.
- Pundi X team will distribute the unlocked tokens to NPXS and PXS holders who hold their tokens in the private wallets in the first week of June. We will prioritize to distribute the unlocked tokens to NPXS holders.
- Exchange partners (Bancor wallet, Coinbene, Coinrail, Coinnest and Hotbit) will distribute unlocked tokens to NPXS holders in the first week of June.
- For NPXSXEM / PXSXEM holders, please follow the guide of how to receive here at https://medium.com/pundix/may-tokens-unlocked-for-npxsxem-and-pxsxem-holders-297d72749184
Some frequently asked questions for you to know more about our monthly unlocked tokens:
Can I store my NPXS/PXS tokens in different wallets to get the monthly unlocked tokens?
Yes, you can. Make sure you hold the NPXS/PXS tokens in the wallets recommended above and follow the timeline.
Will I get the unlock tokens if I have bought NPXS from the exchanges?
Unlocked token “ownership” is tied to the token holders. For example, if you buy the NPXS tokens on May 30, 2018, and transfer them to a wallet suggested above three hours before 23:59 pm GMT+8 (Singapore time) on May 31, 2018, you will receive the unlocked token as we can take a snapshot to calculate your unlock tokens in time.
On the other hand, if you sold NPXS / PXS tokens before May 30, 2018, you would not receive any unlock tokens in May and onwards.
How long will it take to receive the monthly unlocked tokens after the snapshot taken?
We will execute the distribution in the first week of June. Usually, you will receive them within seven days after the snapshot is taken.
How many monthly unlocked tokens will I receive?
The amount of the monthly unlocked tokens is calculated based on how many NPXS/ PXS you hold in the supported wallets when the snapshot is taken.
*We are still confirming the exchanges whether they offer the support of our unlocked token snapshot and distribution. We will update this post if we get confirmation from them.