Attention, Pundians. It’s the time to prepare to get ready to receive the monthly unlocked tokens. The unlocked token “ownership” is tied to the token holders regardless where you get NPXS and PXS tokens.
During the swap period from March 20 to Sept 20, both NPXS and PXS token holders will get the unlocked tokens automatically. After Sept 20, only NPXS holders will get monthly unlocked tokens.
The rate of 7.316% applies to the monthly unlocked tokens will last from now till December 2018, followed by 2.11637% in 2019, and 0.88187% in 2020. There will be no unlocked token distribution after January 31, 2021. You can see the chart in full detail here (NPXS_monthly_unlocked tokens June2018).
Here is the detail of how we calculate and release the unlocked tokens:
- Snapshot time: 23:59:59 SGT (UTC/GMT+8), June 30, 2018
- Execute date: 1st week of July
- Amount: 7.316% of NPXS/PXS tokens you hold
- Method: Auto. The released token will be sent to the snapshotted wallet addresses that support receiving the NPXS tokens (see a list of supported wallets and exchanges below)
- Please do NOT keep your NPXS/PXS in the wallet of the public exchanges, except NPXS holders using Bancor wallet, Binance, Bit-Z, Coinbene, Coinnest, Hotbit, Tokenomy, and WazirX because you will NOT get the unlocked tokens.
- Bancor wallet, Binance, Bit-Z, Coinbene, Coinnest, Hotbit, Tokenomy, and WazirX support the distribution of the June unlocked NPXS tokens. However, please do NOT send your PXS tokens to these exchanges because you will lose all your PXS tokens.
- For those has not swap for NPXS tokens, we recommend you to AVOID SWAPPING your PXS tokens from June 28 to July 10 as you may experience the delay of receiving NPXS tokens due to heavy traffic on the Ethereum network. If you swap PXS for NPXS between June 28 — 30, it is possible that you may not receive NPXS token in time and miss the snapshot.
How do I receive the unlocked tokens?
Make sure you hold NPXS/PXS tokens in an ERC20 wallet that you own the private key, such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Nano, Trezor, Trust Wallet and Imtoken or hold NPXS token in supported exchanges, such as Bancor, Binance, Bit-Z, Coinbene, Coinnest, Hotbit, Tokenomy, and WazirX.
Keep your NPXS/PXS tokens three hours before 23:59:59 SGT (UTC/GMT+8) on June 30, 2018, and three hours after 00:00 SGT (UTC/GMT+8) on July 1, 2018. If you are not able to follow the timeline and the guidance above, you will not receive the unlocked tokens.
Pundi X team will distribute the unlocked tokens to Pundi X holders who hold their tokens in the private wallets (including Bancor wallet) in the first week of July.
Exchange partners (Binance, Bit-Z, Coinbene, Coinnest, Hotbit, Tokenomy, and WazirX) will distribute unlocked tokens to NPXS holders in the first week of July.
The distribution will last up to 10 days. We also prioritize distributing the unlocked token to the NPXS holders.
For NPXSXEM and PXSXEM holders, you can read the instructions of how to receive monthly unlocked tokens here.
- Can I store my NPXS/PXS tokens in different wallets to get the monthly unlocked tokens?
Yes, you can. Make sure you hold the NPXS/PXS tokens in the wallets recommended above and follow the timeline.
- Will I get the unlock tokens if I have bought NPXS from the exchanges?
Unlocked token “ownership” is tied to the token holders. For example, if you buy the NPXS tokens on June 29, 2018, and transfer them to a wallet suggested above three hours before 23:59:59 SGT (UTC/GMT+8) on June 30, 2018, you will receive the unlocked token as we can take a snapshot to calculate your unlock tokens in time.
On the other hand, if you sold all NPXS/PXS tokens before June 30, 2018, you would not receive any unlock tokens in June and onwards.
- How long will it take to receive the monthly unlocked tokens after the snapshot taken?
We will execute the distribution in the first week of July. Due to the popularity of NPXS tokens, you will receive the unlocked tokens up to 10 days after the snapshot is taken.
- How many monthly unlocked tokens will I receive?
The amount of the monthly unlocked tokens is calculated based on how many NPXS/ PXS you hold in the supported wallets when the snapshot is taken.
*We are still confirming the exchanges whether they offer the support of our unlocked token snapshot and distribution. We will update this post if we get confirmation from them.