Attention, Pundians —
It’s time again to prepare to receive our monthly unlocked tokens. Entitlement to token ownership is tied to each token holder, regardless of where they first obtained NPXS or PXS tokens.
During the swap period from March 20 to September 20, both NPXS and PXS token holders will get the unlocked tokens automatically. After September 20, only NPXS holders will get monthly unlocked tokens.
The rate of 7.316% applies to the monthly unlocked tokens until December 2018, followed by 2.11637% in 2019, and 0.88187% in 2020. There will be no unlocked token distribution after January 31, 2021. You can see the chart in full detail here.
Here is the detail of how we will calculate and release the unlocked tokens:
- Snapshot time: 23:59:59 SGT (UTC/GMT+8), July 31, 2018
- Execute date: 1st week of August. The delivery will be up to 10 days. Sometimes it may take more days due to the speed of Ethereum network.
- Amount: 7.316% of NPXS/PXS tokens you hold
- Method: Automatic. The released token will be sent to the snapshotted wallet addresses that support receiving the NPXS tokens via unlocks (see a list of supported wallets and exchanges below).
- Please do NOT keep your NPXS/PXS in a wallet held at any public exchanges, except NPXS holders who use the Binance, Bit-Z, Coinbene, Coinnest, OKCoin Korea, Hotbit, Tokenomy, WazirX and the Bancor wallet because you will NOT get the unlocked tokens.
- Binance, Bit-Z, Coinbene, Coinnest, Hotbit, OKCoin Korea, Tokenomy, and WazirX support the distribution of July’s unlocked NPXS tokens. However, please do NOT send your PXS tokens to these exchanges for the swap or deposit PXS tokens because you will lose all your PXS tokens. (More information on the swap can be found here).
- For those yet to swap their NPXS tokens, we recommend you AVOID SWAPPING your PXS tokens from July 27 to August 10 as you may experience a delay in receiving NPXS tokens due to heavy traffic on the Ethereum network. If you swap PXS for NPXS between July 27–31, it is possible that you may not receive swapped NPXS tokens in time and miss the snapshot.
How do I receive unlocked tokens?
Make sure you hold NPXS/PXS tokens in an ERC20 wallet to which you own the private key, such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Nano, Trezor, Trust Wallet, Imtoken and the Bancor wallet or hold NPXS tokens in wallets at supported exchanges, such as Binance, Bit-Z, Coinbene, Coinnest, Hotbit, OKCoin Korea, Tokenomy, and WazirX.
Keep your NPXS/PXS tokens in supported wallets three hours before 23:59:59 SGT (UTC/GMT+8) on July 31, 2018, and three hours after 00:00 SGT (UTC/GMT+8) on August 1, 2018. If you are not able to follow the timeline and the guidance above, you will not receive the unlocked tokens.
The Pundi X team will distribute the unlocked tokens to Pundi X holders who hold their tokens in private wallets in the first week of August.
Exchange partners (including Binance, Bit-Z, Coinbene, Coinnest, Hotbit, OKCoin Korea, Tokenomy, and WazirX) will distribute unlocked tokens to NPXS holders in the first week of August. The Bancor wallet users will get the unlocked tokens like the other ERC20 wallet users.
The distribution will last up to 10 days (or more, depending on the speed of Ethereum network). We will prioritize distributing unlocked token to NPXS holders.
- Can I store my NPXS/PXS tokens in different wallets to get the monthly unlocked tokens?
Yes, you can. Make sure you hold the NPXS/PXS tokens in the wallets recommended above and follow the timeline.
- Will I still receive unlocked tokens if I have bought NPXS from exchanges?
Unlocked token “ownership” is tied to each token holder. For example, if you buy the NPXS tokens on July 30, 2018, and transfer them to a wallet suggested above three hours before 23:59:59 SGT (UTC/GMT+8) on July 31, 2018, you will receive the unlocked tokens as we can take a snapshot to calculate the amount of unlocked tokens you are entitled in time.
On the other hand, if you sold all NPXS/PXS tokens before July 30, 2018, you would not receive any unlocked tokens for July and onwards.
- How long will it take to receive the monthly unlocked tokens after the snapshot taken?
We will execute the distribution in the first week of August. Due to the popularity of NPXS tokens and corresponding traffic on the network, you will receive the unlocked tokens up to 10 days (or more depending on the speed of the Ethereum network) after the snapshot is taken.
- How many monthly unlocked tokens will I receive?
The amount of monthly unlocked tokens is a calculation based on how many NPXS/ PXS you hold in the supported wallets when the snapshot is taken. To receive all the unlocked token amount from the supported exchanges, please DO NOT keep your NPXS tokens in the sell order before the snapshot taken.
* We are still confirming with some exchanges about whether they will support unlocked token snapshot and distribution. We will update this post if we get confirmation a new exchange is supporting the unlock process.