David Ben Kay, Chief Legal Counsel of Pundi X will talk about the comparison of cryptocurrency regulatory framework between the east and the west in the Japan Blockchain Conference 2018 on June 26
To facilitate a request from Binance to halt the minting function of our smart contract, we have decided to generate all possible future NPXS tokens before bring the ERC-20’s minting function to a close.
Dear Pundians, The ongoing token swap has been successfully executed since March 20, 2018. The process has been faster than expected as more than 85% of the tokens have been swapped in less than three months. In response to the community’s suggestions, we are now preparing to finalise the token swap by generating all remaining unswapped tokens. The remaining portion accounts for around 15% of the total supply of NPXS. Remaining PXS holders can continue to swap for NPXS from this supply. We hope that this will also help solve the issue of CoinMarketCap being unable to exactly calculate our market capitalization so long as the number of NPXS in circulation remains indeterminate due to the incomplete swap. For PXS […]
Pundi X has announced the opening of its new European headquarters in London at Money 20/20 Europe, the continent’s largest gathering of the fintech industry.
May has taken us to Amsterdam, Bali, Beijing, Hochiminh City, Manila, New York, Seoul, Sao Paulo and in between as we saw the first edition of our new XPOS technology roll off the production lines in preparation for shipping in the next few weeks. Here’s a summary of everything we’ve been up to.
Pundi X has announced its new chief legal counsel, David Ben Kay, a lawyer to leading Asian technology companies and blockchain startups with over three decades of experience.
On May 3rd, Pundi X will have a demo presentation at Startup Grind Sao Paulo. The event is a global initiative sponsored by Google for Entrepreneurs and Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs For Entrepreneurs.
We had a very busy April, a month that has seen us achieve some key business milestones. The Pundi X INSIDER newsletter is here to catch you up on all the things we have been up to.
This week has seen us reach an important milestone in the journey of Pundi X less than three months after we completed our public token sale on January 21. Pundi X’s valuation by market capitalization has reached $200 million (USD), putting our token- NPXS inside the world’s top 100 cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap.
Pundi X will buy back NPXS and establish a dedicated Partnership Reserve Fund (PRF) to encourage and incentivize future business partnerships within the Pundi X ecosystem.
It’s almost the end of March. Time to recap the activities this month. Pundi X INSIDER monthly newsletter is here again to help you to catch up with all the progress we made.
To keep you well informed, we create a monthly newsletter. Meet Pundi X INSIDER, the monthly newsletter summarized what we did in a month. This is where you can catch up all the progress we made in one place.
Inviting fun and dedicated people to join Pundi X.
2017 is an incredible year for Pundi X. We’ve been moving and growing at lightning speed. Flashing back in the late September, we started the project. In less than four months, the team has achieved significant milestones that I would proudly like to share with you.
A recap of Pundi X token sale by our CEO.